About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 46

God you are my refuge and strength, always ready to help me in times of trouble. So I will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. God you dwell in me; I cannot be destroyed. From the very break of day, you protect me.  Lord of Heaven’s Armies protect me; be my fortress.  I see the glorious works of you Lord.  Lord you speak to me and say, “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” Lord continue to be with me and keep me safe. Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 46:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5‭, ‬7‭-‬8‭, ‬10‭-‬11 NLT.