About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 2

Oh Lord, why is the world so angry? Why do we waste our time with things that don't matter? The leaders are always ready to fight; they never come to You Lord, but instead are always against Your Son.  Why doesn't the world see that obedience to You bring us true freedom. You oh Lord scoff at us, rebuke us, and make us fear You.  For You have declared, “I have placed my chosen king on the throne...on my holy mountain.” Help us to be wise.  Let us see that we should serve You Lord with reverent fear and rejoice in You. Help us to submit to Your Royal Son Christ Jesus.  For we know that when He returns He will destroy all those that stood against Your activities.  But those who find joy in Your Son will find refuge in him!  Amen.

This is my personal prayer based on Psalms 2:1‭-‬6‭, ‬10‭-‬12 NLT.