About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Greatest Showman

First this is not a true story.  It is true there was a man named P.T. Barum and he started a circus, but this isn't a biography.  This is a musical with beautiful and uplifting music and a story that is about hope and love.  It is a really enjoyable movie and the music was perfect.  The music fit the story and helped move the story along.   I also loved the story of a great entrepreneur who never gave up and how he did it all for his family.  Hugh Jackman is great and Michelle Williams is strong too.  Jackman is truly an amazing talent with his acting and singing.  This is a movie that you should see in the theater.