About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Allied

I can't remember the last time I saw a bad Brad Pitt movie.  I enjoy most all the movies he stars in and this is no exception.  The beginning of the movie is like a spy version of Casablanca.  The second half of the movie is a spy mystery thriller and it keeps you guessing.  It is set during WWII and you really feel like you are in London during the air raids.  I'm not sure if the movie ended how I would like, but I still liked the ending.  There was this weird interjection of a lesbian couple that felt forced.