About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Charlie Gard

The Charlie Gard case is the greatest example against government run healthcare.  In government run healthcare they control all decisions on your healthcare and have the power over life and death.  In a private run healthcare system you have the power over your healthcare.  You get to choose your doctor and hospital.   Even if your health insurance company refuses to pay for certain procedures, doctors, or hospitals you can still pay for it on your own.  Charlie Card's parents raised the money to pay for his care in America, but the government said no.  The best thing the GOP could do right now is just repeal Obamacare and let the free market run healthcare.   I'll rather take my chance with the free market and be able to control my own healthcare decisions, than allow the government to control it for me.