About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

G.I. Joe Retaliation

GI Joe could be so much better, but it just misses the mark.  The writers need to look at the cartoons from the 80s to get better ideas.  They also need to have more characters from the Joe's and Cobra.  It seems like it can't decide if it wants to be a military movie or a superhero movie.  The Rock is okay, but Bruce Willis is miss cast.