About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The Force Awakens and I went to sleep.  The Phantom Menace was the worst movie in the Star Wars franchise, but not anymore. The story was completely predictable.  I knew what was going to happen, before each and every major plot point in the movie.  The movie also didn't really have any really impressive visual effects. It basically felt like a reboot of both A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.  The movie was people saying I don't want to get involved, okay now I want to get involved. Honestly, I was just bored and to me it wasn't a true Star Wars movie.  I don't want to give away anything, but the Star Wars movies are about the Skywalker family not Han Solo.  Han is the cool guy in the movie, but not who the story is about.  This movie was made by someone who is a fan of Han Solo, not Luke Skywalker.