About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

There were a couple surprises and a corny connection between Batman and Superman and their moms.  I say corny, but it worked and gave it some emotion.   The action was really good and the big fight wasn't over done.  The movie was a little long and there were some dream sequences that were a little much.  Wonder Woman was the best part and I'm looking forward to her movie.  Overall it was as good as Man of Steel, but it isn't as good as the Avengers movies.

Update:  Watched the extended director's cut and I improved my rating a 1/2 star.  While the movie is longer it really shows how Lex was behind everything.  You see how Batman and Superman were both tricked by Lex.  You also see that Batman  is really just a scared by all the evil he has faced and has lost hope in the world.    You also get a better idea of how Superman has struggled to do what is right, but nothing seems to go right.  And it is Lex that is to blame.  Overall a much better movie with the extended cut.