About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Time for Enlightment

Not too long ago emails and memos were discovered that show that many of the leading experts on global warming had been suppressing, hiding, and even changing data that shows global warming is not as great a threat as once believed. Even more it is likely that the idea a man-made global warming is a myth. Some leading scientists have even admitted that for over a decade the global climate has actually cooled. One scientist even admitted that it might have been hotter during the Middle Ages. Questions are even being raised on some of the date that NASA has presented on global warming.
 
Those in the global warming community will not let this information deter them easily. The fact remains these people stand to make millions and even billions from global warming. Scientists get millions in grants for global warming research. Al Gore and GE will make billions from different products, technologies, and carbon credits related to global warming.
 
Americans and the world have been lied to about man-made global warming. Billions have bee taken from people for this lie. Now is the time for the truth to finally come out. We must not sign any treaties on global warming. We must not pass any bills related to global warming. The debate must really begin. We have spent the last 30 years in the dark age of science, now is the time for enlightenment.