About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Simpleton

Proverbs 1:22 “How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?

In the book of Proverbs, a “simple one” “simpleton” or “fool” is not someone with mental deficiency, but someone with a character deficiency (such as rebellion, laziness, or anger). The fool is not stupid, be he is unable to tell right from wrong or good from evil.

Are you a simpleton? Can you tell what is right and what is wrong? Without studying the Bible it is impossible to know what is truly right or wrong. Morality is not set by the majority or by the individual, but only by God. Read His word and see what He says about what is morally right and wrong.