About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Time Traveler's Wife

Rachael McAdams plays the wife and Eric Bana the Time Traveler and both are very good. The movie is based on a book by the same name. My guess is that the book is better than the movie, but the movie was likely as good as it could be. The movie deals with a man who can travel through time, but he has no control on when he travels or to where in time that he travels. The movie is quite touching and sad. The story moves along at a quick pace as not to drag. The movie is not sci-fi, but the time travel is an analogy for a man that has to be away from his family even when he doesn’t want to be. Overall I enjoyed the movie and it is a good date film. There are some naked butts.

I give this movie a B.