About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

#GoldenRule

The world is getting so political and I can be one of the worst.  We can't seem to find any common ground.  Everything has to be a political stand.  We may disagree with each other, but do we have to be enemies as well.  We may not agree political or religiously, but I will commit to serve and treat my customers, employees, friends, family, and those I'm in contact with with respect, dignity, kindness, and love.  I will treat others the way I want to be treated.  If you agree with me then use the #GoldenRule. Let's all start living by the #GoldenRule. I'm not saying I'll always be perfect, but I'll try.  How about you?