About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Motherhood

Motherhood is a partnership with God. And no mother best illustrates this than Mary, the mother of Jesus. When she is told that she has been chosen to be the mother of the Son of God she responds, “I am the Lord’s servant, and I am willing to accept whatever he wants.”

Abraham Lincoln said, “No man is poor who has had a godly Mother.”

I must be one of the richest men alive. My mother is one of the godliest women I know. She trusts the Lord with all her heart. She loves Christ with all her soul. And she allows the Holy Spirit to lead her mind and body. It is because of my mother that I know what it means to Love God. It is because of my mother that I am willing to accept whatever God wants.