About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Venom

Another average to below average comic book movie.  It isn't a bad movie, just not one that matters.  There was no character development and the story was very weak.  And when you consider Eddie Brock is a journalist who can only get his story out by going to a major news organization you know it is just a movie.  The guy could go on YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter.  He doesn't need to be a journalist at a news organization.  I know it is a little thing, but it is also one of many little things.