About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

NFL Pro Bowl Awards Show

This is an idea I published on my blog about a year before the NFL actually did it.  I'm still waiting for my thank you.

Unlike the MLB and NBA All-Star games, the NFL Pro Bowl is a joke. Players don’t want to play for fear that they might get hurt and fans don’t watch because the way it is played it is not real football. Instead of this fake game, why not have an awards show? People love awards shows, so give the NFL a night with awards, musical performances, highlights, special presenters, and everything else that make an award show fun. The show would take place the Sunday before the Super Bowl and would include all the players chosen to the Pro Bowl. There would be 15 awards handed out with 3 nominees for each award, plus a fans choice player of the year award with 5 nominees. With each award the 3 nominees would be announced while highlights were being shown of the player. The winner would accept the award and be allowed a minute to say something. Here are my ideas for awards.

Rookie of the Year
Coach of the Year
Quarterback of the Year
Running Back of the Year
Wide Receiver of the Year
Tight End of the Year
Offensive Lineman of the Year
Defensive Lineman of the Year
Linebacker of the Year
Defensive Back of the Year
Special Teams Player of the Year
Defensive Player of the Year
Offensive Player of the Year
Walter Payton Man of the Year
Fan’s Choice Player of the Year
NFL MVP