About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Psalms 85

Lord, you poured out blessings on me! You restored me. You forgave my guilt and covered all my sins.  You held back your fury. You kept back your blazing anger. Now restore me again, O God of my salvation. Put aside your anger against me once more. Do not be angry with me always. Do not prolong your wrath. Revive me again, so I can rejoice in you? Show me your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant me your salvation. I listen carefully to what you, God the Lord are saying, for you speak peace to me. But let me not return to my foolish ways. Surely your salvation is near me for I fear you.  Your unfailing love and truth have met together. Righteousness and peace have kissed me! Truth springs up in me and righteousness smiles down on me from heaven. Yes, Lord pour down your blessings on me. Righteousness prepares my way in your steps.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 85:1‭-‬13 NLT.