About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Solo

It is better than TFA and TKJ, about the same as the prequels, but not as good as the original 3 or Rogue One.  I liked how the movie had almost nothing to do with the Force.  And it a lot of ways this could have been a standalone space movie that had nothing to do with Star Wars.  The actor playing Solo did as best as he could playing a role as iconic as Han Solo.  The love interest played by Ms. Clark was terrible, unnecessary, and she just can't act.  Overall I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either.  It was better than expected which is why it is a 3 star instead of 2 stars.  One issue I had is that they seemed to be trying too hard to connect this story to the overall Star Wars story.  And it really didn't need to do that.