About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 57

Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings. I will cry out to you God Most High, you fulfill your purpose for me. You will send help from heaven to rescue me. My God send forth your unfailing love and faithfulness. You will be exalted, O God! May your glory shine over all the earth. My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises! I will thank you, Lord, among all the people. I will sing your praises among the nations. For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens. May your glory shine over all the earth.  Amen!

My prayer based on Psalms 57:1‭-‬3‭, ‬5‭, ‬7‭-‬7‭, ‬9‭-‬11 NLT.