About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 25

Lord, I trust in you. Show me the right path, O Lord; show me the road to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. I put my hope in you. O Lord, you show me compassion and unfailing love. Do not remember my sins. Remember me with your unfailing love, for you are merciful, O Lord, you are good and do what is right; you show the proper path to those who go astray. You lead the humble to do right. Lord, you lead with unfailing love and faithfulness for all who keep and obey your demands. For the honor of your name Lord, forgive my many, many sins for I fear you. You show me the path I should choose. Lord you are my friend, because I fear you. Teaches me your covenant. Keep my eyes on you Lord. Have mercy on me, for I am alone and in deep distress. My problems go from bad to worse. Oh, save me from all of them. Feel my pain and see my trouble. Forgive all my sins. May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you. Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 25:2‭, ‬4‭-‬12‭, ‬14‭-‬18‭, ‬21 NLT.