About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 22

My God, why do I feel abandoned? Why do I sometimes feel so far away from you? My parents taught me to trusted in you and you will rescue me. But I am nothing and not even a man. I feel scorned and despised by all! Yet I remember you brought me safely from my mother’s womb. I was put into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born. So I know you will not stay away from me when trouble is near and no one else can help. My strength has gone from me. My words have been lost to me.  O Lord, do not stay far away! You are my strength; come quickly to my aid! I will proclaim your name to my family and friends. I will praise your name to the world. I will praise you Lord, for I fear you and honor you.  I will show you reverence! For you have not ignored my suffering. You have not turned your back on me, but listened to my cries. I will praise you. I will fulfill my vows to you. I will seek you and will praise you. My heart rejoices with everlasting joy. I will acknowledge you and know all of the nations will bow down before you. For royal power belongs to you, Lord. You rule all the nations. Future generations will hear about your wonders. Your righteous acts will be told to the unborn. All will hear about everything you have done. Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 22:1‭, ‬4‭-‬4‭, ‬6‭, ‬9‭-‬11‭, ‬15‭-‬16‭, ‬19‭, ‬22‭-‬28‭, ‬30‭-‬31 NLT.