About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Justice League

I really wanted to like this movie.  I loved Wonder Woman, liked Man of Steel, and after seeing the extended director's cut of Batman vs. Superman I had high hopes for JL.  But it just fell flat.  Instead of getting something like the movies I mentioned above we got Suicide Squad.  A lot of jokes that fell flat, bland action, a big ending that didn't feel that big, and a CGI Superman face that looked like a human Sherk.  The weird thing is I really liked Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Cyborg, and Superman.  As individuals they all are really good and I want to see solo movies.  But as a group they just didn't work and Ben Affleck is just so bad that I wish he would've just died.  Overall it isn't a bad movie, but it isn't a good movie.  DC needs to focus on the solo movies and not worry so much about the DCEU.