About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Which Disturbs You More?

A soul lost in Hell … or a scratch on your new car?
Your missing the worship service … or missing a day’s work?
A sermon 10 minutes too long … or lunch half hour late?
A church not growing … or your garden not growing?
Your Bible unopened … or your newspaper unread?
The church work being neglected … or housework neglected?
Missing a good Bible study … or your favorite TV program?
Your tithes decreasing … or your income decreasing?
Your children late for Sunday school and Church … or late for public school?
The millions who do not know Christ … or your inability to keep up with the neighbors?
The cry of the multitude for bread … or your desire for another piece of German chocolate cake?
Which really disturbs you most?

ENCYLOPEDIA OF 7,700 ILLUSTRATIONS:SIGNS OF THE TIMES