About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

“Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” is a wedding version of "A Christmas Carol." The idea is that this guy is a major player who never has a long-term relationship with a woman, because he is afraid he will get hurt. Somehow it is all connected to his parents dying and a dance in Jr. High. The movie is supposed to be a romantic–comedy, but they forgot to add the comedy. While the movie is not terrible it just never had any great laughs. Overall it is a mediocre movie that you will watch and soon forget. The movie does contain a lot of sex talk, but no sex. It still is not a movie for anyone under the age of 13.

I give this movie a “C.”