About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Whiskey I've Owned and My Infinity Bottle

Ranking Whiskey I've Owned:

1.  Travellers Whiskey
2.  Larceny Small Batch Bourbon
3.  Eagle Rare Aged 10 Years Bourbon 
4.  Angel's Envy Straight Bourbon
5.  Blanton's Single Barrell Bourbon 
6.  King's Creek Black Label Whiskey
7.  Buffalo Trace Straight Bourbon
8.  Nelson's Green Brier Whiskey
9.  Angel's Envy Single Barrell
10.  Old Forester Straight Bourbon 
11.  Bear Wallow Indiana 46
12.  Weller Special Reserve
13.  Nelson's Bros Reserve Bourbon
14.  Kaigan Japanese Whisky
15.  Toki Suntory Whisky
16.  Bear Wallow Gnaw Bone Bourbon
17.  Hard Truth Sweet Mash Rye
18.  Benchmark Full Proof
19.  Rossville Union Straight Rye
20.  Tradewater Kentucky Straight Bourbon
21.  Jim Beam Bourbon
22.  Liar's Bench Straight Rye Whiskey
23.  Kanekou Okinawa Whisky

This is my Infinity Bottle:

Buffalo Trace Straight Bourbon 
Larceny Small Batch Bourbon 
Bear Wallow Gnaw Bone Bourbon 
Nelson's Green Brier Whiskey 
Toki Suntory Whiskey
Angel's Envy Straight Bourbon 
Benchmark Full Proof
Old Forester Straight Bourbon 
King's Creek Black Label Whiskey 
Rossville Union Straight Rye
Jim Beam Bourbon
Hard Truth Sweet Mash Rye
Travellers Whiskey