About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Don't Be Afraid

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be afraid, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

When you are unsure about life, afraid, or confused remember that when God is in control of your life you cannot be defeated.  Whatever happens and wherever you go know that God is always with you.