About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Conservatives Give More

We always hear about how compassionate liberals are over Conservatives. Liberals are the ones who care more about people and Conservatives are just selfish. The reality is Conservatives are more compassionate and the proof is in their wallet. Conservatives give more money and time to charity than liberals. While liberal families earn about 6% more a year than Conservatives, Conservatives give about 30% more to charity. Conservatives also spend more time doing charity work and give more blood. We can even see it in our elected officials.

Here is the breakdown of what President Obama gave as a percentage of his Adjusted Gross Income from 2000-2008. You will notice that he didn’t start give more until he wanted to run for President.

2000-0.9%
2001-0.5%
2002-0.4%
2003-1.4%
2004-1.2%
2005-4.7%
2006-6.1%
2007-5.8%
2008-6.5%

Vice-President Biden is even worse only giving $3690 from 1998-2007 with a total income of $2,450,042. That is only 0.15% of his total income. Jesse Jackson has never given more than 1% of his income to charity and even FDR never gave more than just 3% of his income.

Liberals see the government as charity.  They think it is the government who should take care of people from cradle to grave.