About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Garnet

Garnet is the birthstone for January and the 2nd anniversary stone.  Garnet comes in many different colors from deep red, to orange, and yellow to pink, and green to brown.  The word garnet comes from the latin word grantus, meaning seed-like.  Garent was the breastplate stone of one of the 12 tribes of Israel.  Garnet is also said to keep traveles safe, promote a long love, prevent depression, and help with hearing.