About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Warrior Triumphant


We are the warriors that fight an endless battle with evil,
our mission is one of peace and of joy to help the world.

The time when we must unite is coming near,
the power of evil grows but it will never be as strong.

We warriors must give our life as did our King,
we must never let down and we must always remember our King.

Our task is not easy, but we must succeed,
with the power of our King we will be triumphant.

We are the warriors and the warriors will be triumphant,
as long as the warriors live for our King we will win.

Warriors triumphant for in our King all things are possible,
so behold the Lion of Judah is Triumphant.